Critters in an Office 2
The last three Disney films that starred POC were the Emperor’s New Groove in 2000, Brother Bear in 2003 and Princess and the Frog in 2009.
What did they have in common?
in a rush to make a fully valid point, someone forget that Lilo & Stitch came out in like ‘02
i finished a record today. I’m pretty proud of it.
it comes out on Friday. hope yall like it.
This is the most perfect video on the whole fricked up internet and we all owe it to ourselves to watch it once a day
cutest thing to ever happen on the Muppet Show, bar none
I’m not crying you’re crying
This just made my day
If Rowlf isn’t your favorite Muppet we need to talk.
YO LISTEN ROWLF IS THE KING AND I WILL THROW A HATER IN THE DUMPSTER IF YOU COME AT THE KING
Episode 53: You Can Laugh At The Undead Burg
How come more anime doesn’t have sack tapping? Why is Nintendo lying to you about the secret Wonderslot?
- Cover Source
- Ryan Hemsworth - Danny Brown - Blueberry (Shattered Glass)
- TOP TEN NES BooBS!! theLIKECOMMENTSUBSCRIBEshow
- Jami’s Jojo’s Bizarre Adventure ED Reaction
- Here Are Some of the Horrors That Await You in The Evil Within
- Neverending Nightmares
- Tomodachi Life Is Freaking Me Out
- Cloud Nothings - No Thoughts
- Anime Bath Scene Wiki
- Drake - Come Thru (James Blake Remix)
- Drake - Cameras / Good Ones Go Interlude
- Jimmy Kimmel - Fake Drake
- DRAKE FREESTYLE at HOT97
- Song Exploder
- WTF Episode 319 - Loren Bouchard
- Merlin Mann - Scared Shitless
- Emm Roy Doodles Things
- Bill Evans - We Will Meet Again
- Bill Evans - For All We Know
- PAX East 2014: The Giant Bomb Panel
- Kim Correa - Cyberspace, the future, and words, words, words
- madmaid - Mars
In which Calvin (Not A Cop) Hansen inquires re: weed paraphernalia.
The NYPD tried to start a hashtag outpouring of positive memories with their police force.
If this were ever a bad idea, it was probably the worst idea for arguably the most corrupt police force in America.
By comic artist Kate Holden.
Go read maxistentialist's feed rn for the most choice quotes from United States supreme Court justices who don't know what email or text messages are.